Iseki filter cross over numbers

/ Iseki filter cross over numbers #1  

stnickstoys

Gold Member
Tractor
Used Yanmar and Iseki
I have an engine oil filter from a TL2100 that I would like to cross to WIX, Napa, etc. Can anyone help?
Iseki filter 6999 999 001 00
Thanks
Nick

/ Iseki filter cross over numbers #2  
I can’t help with the cross over. I will tell you what I did. I have a MF 1250 aka Iseki TK 532. I took one of the MF filters to Auto Zone and proceed to open up boxes until I found one that fit. It was a Bosch 3400. I was also looking for a longer filter to help clean the oil better and that was it.

/ Iseki filter cross over numbers #3  
Try calling a place that specializes in heavy duty truck parts. Racor filters are hard to find in West Virginia. A local truck parts outfit crossed it to an instock Luberfiner filter and that was a small sized filter.

/ Iseki filter cross over numbers
Thanks Darren,
I'll try that route. Hope I can find something.
Nick

/ Iseki filter cross over numbers
If anyone is interested, I spent some time with my local parts man at the Bumper to Bumper store today and found the WIX 15460 to be a nice replacement for that Iseki filter. A little skinnier which is good because it was really tight and a little longer to help give more filtering area. Nothing like a really helpful parts man willing ot put in some time on a $10 sale. He knows I'll be back!
Nick