Bradco 509 not tight anymore

/ Bradco 509 not tight anymore #1  

AlanT

I have about 2000 hrs on my tc45 and my 509 is getting loose,whats the best way to tighten it up bearing and pins or it is what it is

/ Bradco 509 not tight anymore #2  
Thats the way of life with a backhoe. They will all wear the pins and bushings over time. Religious greasing is the best defense but it will still happen. Yes pins and bushing will bring it back to life. At least with my Kubota you better be sitting down when you price out a set of both pins and bushings.

MarkV

/ Bradco 509 not tight anymore #3  
Hopefully bradco uses replacable bushings in the main pivot points. Can't speak for these units but Bobcat uses common bushing availble from Timpkin or other bearing suppliers with common inside and outside diameters.
Change the bushing and pin and its all new again.
Ken

/ Bradco 509 not tight anymore #4  
You can go to this site and download some parts manuals for some of the Bradco hoes. Look to the rear of the manuals and they have kits with different parts for cylinders and pin kits and also hose kits. Over the years Bradco has changed some designs and you need to know age or serial numbers. Keep it well greased and it helps them last longer. Have a 408W that was on a skid steer and is now on a Kubota L3130, so if taken care of they will last a long time.

Welcome Ford Distributing

David Kb7uns