PTO seal on Iseki TL2100

/ PTO seal on Iseki TL2100 #1  

stnickstoys

Gold Member
Tractor
Used Yanmar and Iseki
Has anyone replaced a Pto seal on a TL2100. I was just wondering if that is something that I can get off and replace from the outside or do I have to split the tractor and go after it from the inside?
Nick

/ PTO seal on Iseki TL2100 #2  
If you are talking the rear pto, most tractors have a cover assy. that can be removed fairly easily, if the seal comes out from the front (inside the cover) and alot of tractors have the seal that comes out from the back. Not familiar with that model in particular but I'm betting It's not too big a deal.

/ PTO seal on Iseki TL2100
thanks kubmech,
I have to remove a couple brackets so I can see what would be able to come off.
nick

/ PTO seal on Iseki TL2100
Just for info, I did take the rear seal off. I took a sharp pick and pushed it through the rubber, hooked the inside of the seal and popped it right out. So glad I didn't have to go after it from the inside!!!!! I again went to my local Bumper to Bumper auto parts store and we found a match in the Chicago Rawhide seal line part number 13445 if anyone is interested in that info. Popped it in place with plenty of room to put the seal on a new part of the shaft to avoid the old seal groove and we were off and running with the brush hog again. Big smiles once again.
Have a great weekend,
Nick