Looking for John Deere Parts

/ Looking for John Deere Parts #1  

chaney89girl

I am looking to buy a 52" loader for my John Deere 855 Tractor, I have been trying to look at tractor yards but i cant seem to find anything remotely close.. If you know where i can look or find such an item please help.

Thanks

/ Looking for John Deere Parts #2  
I have a John Deere 70A loader for a 855 or 955 that i am going to sell, i have the brackets if needed also. Let me know, 865-454-3399

/ Looking for John Deere Parts #3  
I am looking to buy a 52" loader for my John Deere 855 Tractor, I have been trying to look at tractor yards but i cant seem to find anything remotely close.. If you know where i can look or find such an item please help.

Thanks

Welcome to TBN:D

Used loaders that are not trashed are few and far between. There are quite a few aftermarket options though if you are interested. Expect to pay about $2500 to $3000 for one. Does your machine have the hydraulics (the joystick on the right) for a loader?

/ Looking for John Deere Parts #4  
I have a John Deere 70A loader for a 855 or 955 that i am going to sell, i have the brackets if needed also. Let me know, 865-454-3399

The OP better jump on this one if they are seriously interested, no matter how far the drive. Those Model 70 & Model 70A loaders seldom ever come up for sale in good used condition. Btw, I believe the bucket size is actually 54", at least that's what the bucket on my Model 70 loader measures.

Another thing to consider before jumping in is does your 855 have power steering?? If not, you may not be happy with the way it performs (steers) once you get the extra weight of the loader on it, and then get a full bucket load of material in the bucket. In some situations, it will be HARD to steer without PS.