kubota B7100 4wd

/ kubota B7100 4wd #1  

tlr1369

Tractor
kubotab7100hst 4wd
If anyone owns this machine. Please help:eek: I am needing to replace the fanbelt. The only problem is how do you remove it passed the front spline?? Doe's the rad need to be removed and if so what else. I thought this would be a simple job:confused: THis is my second request and I hate to bring it back to the dealer THANKS 'IF ANYONE CAN HELP'

/ kubota B7100 4wd #2  
I've answered your other post but danged if I can remember how to change the belt. I do know taking off the rad and oil cooler is no big job. Goes quite quickly as a matter of fact and is very straight forward.:D

Took me two hours to finally realize one had to disconnect a motor mount on a 93 Pontiac Grand Am just to change the belt.:eek::eek::eek:

/ kubota B7100 4wd
Egon, Thanks I just wanted to go in the right direction before I tokk the whole machine apart for a fanbelt!!!:D

/ kubota B7100 4wd #4  
When you finish the job please post the steps you needed to go through to complete the fan belt replacment. I have the same setup on my B7100. The drive to the front hydraulic pump stops the fan belt from coming off or going on. I have been very curious as to how complicated that pump drive is to remove when I need to replace my fan belt.