Old guy with a new MF Tractor

/ Old guy with a new MF Tractor #1  

MF RED in MT

Veteran Member
Tractor
MF GC2410
Hi everyone, I am brand new to owning a tractor and I am just waiting until it snows enough so I can play with it. Everything was delivered last Sunday except the MF snow blower (it should be delivered by the end of the month). I ended up with quite a few attachments because of MF great financing for 6 years. BTW, the wife gave in on a new vehicle this year and agreed to the new tractor. I think next summer I might get a box scrapper and a rock bucket? Just starting to read some of the post (there are alot of them) and I am looking forward to being a member here. KC

MF GC2410TLB; Sims Indy Hard Sided Cab w/ heater & work lights; MF 2360 Snow Blower w/ electric chute & deflector controls; MF 2340 Dozer Blade w/ hydraulic angling; & Woods HC54 rotary rear cutter.

Last edited:
   / Old guy with a new MF Tractor #2  
Congrats on the new tractor .
You will love it .
The Sub compact Masseys 'Kubotas and JDs are all fanstatic.
I have 3 Kubota BXs.
Hi everyone, I am brand new to owning a tractor and
I am just waiting until it snows enough so I can play with it.
Everything was delivered last Sunday except the MF snow blower (it should be delivered by the end of the month). I ended up with quite a few attachments because of MF great financing for 6 years. BTW, the wife gave in on a new vehicle this year and agreed to the new tractor. I think next summer I might get a box scrapper and a rock bucket? Just starting to read some of the post (there are alot of them) and I am looking forward to being a member here. KC

MF GC2410TLB; Sims Indy Hard Sided Cab w/ heater & work lights; MF 2360 Snow Blower w/ electric chute & deflector controls; MF 2340 Dozer Blade w/ hydraulic angling; & Woods HC54 rotary rear cutter.
Why wait? this is perfect tractoring weather rite now!
icon14.gif

/ Old guy with a new MF Tractor
Hi two_bit_score & LBrown59,

Thanks for the kind words, and LBrown59 its also perfect weather for elk and deer hunting here in Montana. I also had a wolf tag, but they just closed the season early yesterday. Wow 3 BX tractors, the wife would never go for 2 tractors. After hunting, I think I might bury my satellite cables before too much snow falls.

/ Old guy with a new MF Tractor #5  
Congrats on your new investment also welcome to TBN.
Kick back enjoy and do share w/us. :)

/ Old guy with a new MF Tractor #6  
MF GC2410TLB

Could someone tell me what the TLB stands for??? I asked the local dealer what that meant and he grinned and told me it stands for "Tiny Little B******"
:D:D:D:D

/ Old guy with a new MF Tractor
Hi everyone,

I got a question: after this winter is over with, I am considering purchasing a rear box scrapper (Woods # BSE4, 48" wide), and a rock bucket or a attachment to the lower front of the MF bucket that could be used like a rock bucket :confused:. All ideas would be great since I am a brand new tractor owner. Thanks, KC

Please go to "ATTACHMENTS" and answer as I have listed this question over there. Thanks, KC

Last edited: