Tractor
    MF GC2410TLB

Default Old guy with a new MF Tractor

Hi everyone, I am brand new to owning a tractor and I am just waiting until it snows enough so I can play with it. Everything was delivered last Sunday except the MF snow blower (it should be delivered by the end of the month). I ended up with quite a few attachments because of MF great financing for 6 years. BTW, the wife gave in on a new vehicle this year and agreed to the new tractor. I think next summer I might get a box scrapper and a rock bucket? Just starting to read some of the post (there are alot of them) and I am looking forward to being a member here. KC

MF GC2410TLB; Sims Indy Hard Sided Cab w/ heater & work lights; MF 2360 Snow Blower w/ electric chute & deflector controls; MF 2340 Dozer Blade w/ hydraulic angling; & Woods HC54 rotary rear cutter.
    Last edited by MF RED in MT; 11-17-2009 at 04:15 AM. Reason: add signature line

Super Star Member
    First organized permanent settlement in the northwest territory
    Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500

Default Re: Old guy with a new MF Tractor

Congrats on the new tractor .
    You will love it .
    The Sub compact Masseys 'Kubotas and JDs are all fanstatic.
    I have 3 kubota BXs.
    Quote Originally Posted by MF RED in MT View Post
    Hi everyone, I am brand new to owning a tractor and
    I am just waiting until it snows enough so I can play with it.
    Everything was delivered last Sunday except the MF snow blower (it should be delivered by the end of the month). I ended up with quite a few attachments because of MF great financing for 6 years. BTW, the wife gave in on a new vehicle this year and agreed to the new tractor. I think next summer I might get a box scrapper and a rock bucket? Just starting to read some of the post (there are alot of them) and I am looking forward to being a member here. KC

MF GC2410TLB; Sims Indy Hard Sided Cab w/ heater & work lights; MF 2360 Snow Blower w/ electric chute & deflector controls; MF 2340 Dozer Blade w/ hydraulic angling; & Woods HC54 rotary rear cutter.
    Why wait? this is perfect tractoring weather rite now!
    Tractors 2003 Kubota BX1500 / 2004 Kubota Bx23 / 2005 Kubota BX1500.
    Attachments 60'' Front Blade/48'' Rear Tiller/FEL/Back Hoe /
    60'' MMM/Clamp on Forks/48'' MMM
    South of Canton Ohio L .B

Texas - from the brush and pear to the piney woods
    Tractor
    John Deere 110 TLB

Welcome to TBN. It's a great place and the people who frequent here are wonderful resources.

Tractor
    MF GC2410TLB

Hi two_bit_score & LBrown59,

Thanks for the kind words, and LBrown59 its also perfect weather for elk and deer hunting here in Montana. I also had a wolf tag, but they just closed the season early yesterday. Wow 3 BX tractors, the wife would never go for 2 tractors. After hunting, I think I might bury my satellite cables before too much snow falls.
    2009 MF GC2410TLB; Sims Cab; MF 2360 Snow Blower; MF 2340 Dozer Blade; Woods HC54 rotary rear cutter. Frontier 48" BB. KC

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

Congrats on your new investment also welcome to TBN.
    Kick back enjoy and do share w/us.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    T065 and a 165

MF GC2410TLB
    Could someone tell me what the TLB stands for??? I asked the local dealer what that meant and he grinned and told me it stands for "Tiny Little B******"

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M8540HD ROPS

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenF View Post
    Could someone tell me what the TLB stands for???
    TLB = Tractor Loader Backhoe
    Kubota M8540HD ROPS, LA1353 FEL

Tractor
    MF GC2410TLB

Hi everyone,

I got a question: after this winter is over with, I am considering purchasing a rear box scrapper (Woods # BSE4, 48" wide), and a rock bucket or a attachment to the lower front of the MF bucket that could be used like a rock bucket . All ideas would be great since I am a brand new tractor owner. Thanks, KC

Please go to "ATTACHMENTS" and answer as I have listed this question over there. Thanks, KC
    Last edited by MF RED in MT; 11-20-2009 at 06:41 PM. Reason: listed this post in "ATTACHMENTS"
    2009 MF GC2410TLB; Sims Cab; MF 2360 Snow Blower; MF 2340 Dozer Blade; Woods HC54 rotary rear cutter. Frontier 48" BB. KC