John Deere 810 plow points needed

/ John Deere 810 plow points needed #1  

mstrofobv

I recently bought a John Deere 3 pt, 2 bottom (16) 810 plow to restore. Need new points for it. I've only taken one of the points off so far and can only make out the number 350 on it. There are other letters, but not sure what they are. Hopefully the other one will be easier to read when I get it off. Does anyone know what the part number is, if other points will fit, and/or where to get them? Thanks

/ John Deere 810 plow points needed #2  
I recently bought a John Deere 3 pt, 2 bottom (16) 810 plow to restore. Need new points for it. I've only taken one of the points off so far and can only make out the number 350 on it. There are other letters, but not sure what they are. Hopefully the other one will be easier to read when I get it off. Does anyone know what the part number is, if other points will fit, and/or where to get them? Thanks

Try this link, see if it helps. http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/pdfs/PC0390.PDF
It should be the parts breakdown for your plow.

/ John Deere 810 plow points needed
Thanks Cyril - that will be very handy during the restore of the plow. As my luck goes though, the only part number not given is that of the plow share. Gonna stop by the Deere dealer tomorrow and see if he can help - thanks again.

/ John Deere 810 plow points needed #5  
the model of 810 is just the plow to the standards. The bottoms will be a different model, the most common being the hs or high speed for the older plows. The nu or new universal is for later models like the 4200. There are also the semi deep and sod plow bottoms (not very common). However there are only so many different designs of plow shares. You will need to identify also if 14" or 16" bottoms (count the bolt holes) and if left, right (direction of throw I believe). You will find that the Deere plow share pricing is pretty competitive but may have to deal with package qty's. Try to look for a cast# on the bottoms, not the standard. One good spot for a cast # is the support rod that goes from the Frog to the Moldboard.