HELP!! What did I do??!!

/ HELP!! What did I do??!! #1  

GSMC

I don't know what I did. I was waiting to send my Kubota M 8030 to the shop for a clutch. It has no clutch effect at all. The pedal still has tension all the way through, but, no release whatsoever. I could still move the tractor around by using 1st gear and low range , no problem. While on my way to park the tractor I had the brilliant idea to drag a fallen tree out of the way( I know I know!!). I started to move the tree when I bogged down. The wheels spun a few times, so I decided to change positions. After unhooking from the tree, I went to move the tractor and, it wouldn't move at all. I can put it in high or low range and any gear but it does nothing. It still runs as usual, all hdy's still work, and the pto still turns. I didn't hear any noise or any other indication that I broke something. I'm hoping the clutch just finally gave out completely, and I didnt break anything internal. What can I check for clues to what the problem is? Thanks for your help.

/ HELP!! What did I do??!! #2  
I think the only thing to do now, is wait for the shop to let you know what's what with the clutch. Hopefully, it won't be more than a busted spring or something like that. Worse case is probably clutch and pressure plate. Keep your fingers crossed

/ HELP!! What did I do??!! #3  
It sounds like the original problem was the pressure plate, disk, and flywheel frozen together from rust. Now it sounds like the disk may have disintegrated, except that you say the pto still works. Does it stop when you push in the clutch?

/ HELP!! What did I do??!!
No. It does not stop when the clutch is depressed.

/ HELP!! What did I do??!! #5  
Wow, I guess it's a good thing it was going to the shop anyway. It sounds like since the pto still works, the clutch is still engaged but stuck together. However something must have broken in the drive assembly. Don't know if that's 4wd or not, but, if so, I assume no drive in front or rear.

/ HELP!! What did I do??!! #6  
Does that machine have independent pto?

Soundguy

It is 4-WD and neither the front or rear works. I'm still scratching my head.

I'm not sure about an independent PTO. How can I tell?

/ HELP!! What did I do??!! #9  
For instance, on my stepfathers 2240 JD, the pto is engaged with a little flip up lever, and can be down with out the use of the clutch...

Soundguy