front mount snowblower drive chain what size?

/ front mount snowblower drive chain what size? #1  

600rider

Gold Member
Tractor
2004 kubota b7510
I have a 2004 kubota b7510 with the front mount snowblower the mount is kubota and the kit on the back of the blower that reduces the speed to arround 540 rpm is kubota but the blower is a ford 715A made by Rad Tech and is the same as the compareable kubota blower but painted blue and works very well. The problem I have is I broke the drive chain today and need to know what size the chain is. I was thinking it is a # 50 roller chain but it has Orings on each side of each pin and have not been able to locate a #50 O ring chain. Now I am thinking that because it is a Japanesee tractor maybe it uses a dirt bike chain but am not sure. I do not have the instructions from the kit for some reason. Any help will be appreciated thanks, Ken.

/ front mount snowblower drive chain what size?
Ok so I found out it is a # 50 roller chain with O rings. Any one know where I can get a 10" length of #50 Oring roller chain. The dealer wants $79.00 for 42 pins of chain about 24"!!!!!!! I may just go to a standard #50 chain as I can get it at TSC for about $25 for 10' length.