Stripped front hub

/ Stripped front hub
Kebo:
The side thrust from your one-way seems a reasonable explanation and inside nuts would help if enough room? Good luck with it mon ami !

CHEERS!
. . tug
I thought of doing just that but as suggested not enough clearance.
While torque not measured, I believe that using my breaker bar with a pipe extension has taken care of torquing.

REminds me of when my son was rebuilding a '60's VW bug and he did not use a pipe extension to torque his wheel hubs, well I got a phone call saying that his wheel fell off when he 'peeled' away from a stop sign.
Some cars, forget which makes, use left hand threads on one side and right hand on the other just for that reason.

/ Stripped front hub #12  
I believe that using my breaker bar with a pipe extension has taken care of torquing.

Over torque can create as many problems as under torque.

/ Stripped front hub #13  
While the issue with the bolts on your tractor might be lack of proper torque I don't believe it is the root cause. As banjodunn said, bad engineering on behalf of the manufacturer. The wheel definitely should center on the hub. It sounds like your machine does not use a taper seat, just a flat under the head. What I believe is happening is the wheel is moving (sliding) on the hub and this movement is causing the bolts to loosen as stated in Vibration Loosening of Bolts and Threaded Fasteners. "By far the most frequent cause of loosening is side sliding of the nut or bolt head relative to the joint, resulting in relative motion occurring in the threads."
Throw away the lockwashers, torque the bolts to the proper value and, if you wish, use a medium strength Loctite which should prevent the bolts from backing out. A quick and easy-peasy way of keeping track of whether or not the bolts are backing off is to use a paint stick
6410019.jpg
to put a line on the bolthead and continue it onto the rim. :)