Broke my BH

/ Broke my BH #31  
Ever consider trading your 4700 in on a 110? I'm not sure how the money would work out, but if you could afford it and had what you wanted in the end, might be worth it. As for the loader issue, I've never removed the loader on my 1050 since '87 when it came home. I find I always need it when mowing, pushing fallen limbs out of the way or carrying trash.

/ Broke my BH #32  
I got my tractor back today. They fixed the BH, the cruise control, and adjusted the brakes to remove excess drag that was lugging the engine down when I had to move it on the highway to get around the creek. It was all under warranty.

I dug up a lot of cedar and mesquite trees to test out the BH. I am now more cautious about jerking on tree roots and that makes the BH seem rather anemic. I think the work I have to do on my place is too much for this machine. It would work well in East Texas where they have deep sandy soil but out here where we have lots of rock close to the surface you need industrial strenght tools and equipment and this the Compacts are not.

I may try to sell this tractor and buy a 110 though. My dealer said he does not even sell the 47x0 any more since they let him sell the 110.