Need head bolt torque specs for a Kubota B1700

/ Need head bolt torque specs for a Kubota B1700 #1  

BigStoke

I'm changing a head gasket on a B1700 if anyone has the head bolt torque specs to remove and install the head gasket I would greatly appreciate it if you could send it to me. I've worked on the older reconditioned Kubota's but not the newer ones so I don't know what kind of problems to expect, hopefully it wont be to much trouble.

/ Need head bolt torque specs for a Kubota B1700 #2  
I wish I could supply the information you seek but I hope I never need it myself as another B1700 owner...welcome 'BigStoke'

Not too many of us older B series operators around TBN...glad you found it...

/ Need head bolt torque specs for a Kubota B1700
Thanks for the help found someone to help me out. "If you have the engine with the 8mm flange bolts the torque is 29-31 ft lbs, this would be the D650 or D750 engine. The 10mm flange bolt torque is 47-51 ft lbs this would be for the D850 or D950 engine.", "For torquing them you work in a circular pattern from the center out in three steps 10-20-31 or 20-35-51. Taking them off you work in the same circular pattern from the outside in. Inspect the head, if it was overheated the head is very likely cracked. Normally it cracks from the exhaust valve seat into the pre-combustion chamber on #2 cylinder... See More. Normally these cracks can be seen with the naked eye. If this is the case he will be buying a new head, I have not seen anyone successfully repair one." ~Brian Moss of wwwAllmobilerepair.com. I hope this comes in handy for someone.

/ Need head bolt torque specs for a Kubota B1700 #6  
Thanks for the help found someone to help me out. "If you have the engine with the 8mm flange bolts the torque is 29-31 ft lbs, this would be the D650 or D750 engine. The 10mm flange bolt torque is 47-51 ft lbs this would be for the D850 or D950 engine.", "For torquing them you work in a circular pattern from the center out in three steps 10-20-31 or 20-35-51. Taking them off you work in the same circular pattern from the outside in. Inspect the head, if it was overheated the head is very likely cracked. Normally it cracks from the exhaust valve seat into the pre-combustion chamber on #2 cylinder... See More. Normally these cracks can be seen with the naked eye. If this is the case he will be buying a new head, I have not seen anyone successfully repair one." ~Brian Moss of wwwAllmobilerepair.com. I hope this comes in handy for someone.

That's cool, seeing a post from my Facebook page here.

Brian