Samson Tires?

/ Samson Tires? #11  
Do most normal tire places carry front tires? Where is the easiest place to get decent tires? Someone mentioned Pep Boys, do they carry tractor tires?

/ Samson Tires? #12  
I'm assuming it's a 2 wheel drive tractor to be able to get "cheap and available" front tires. Smaller front wheel 4 wheel drive traction tractor tires in my area are all special order "If they can get Them", paid in advance sales. I've kinda gave up even talking to "Tire Showroom" folks in my area. bjr

/ Samson Tires? #13  
Anyone have a pic close up of the treads on these? For less than $200 ea I think I would replace mine which are @ 50% and chewed up from gravel use...

/ Samson Tires? #14  
Do most normal tire places carry front tires? Where is the easiest place to get decent tires? Someone mentioned Pep Boys, do they carry tractor tires?

I believe the Pep Boys route would be if you used LT tires instead of ribbed...

/ Samson Tires? #15  
many farm stores carry 2wd tractor fronts. most good tire stores.. especially in ag areas can get farm tires saem or next day.. mine can...

places like tucker tire will ship you a tire with tube on rim to your door cheap.. in a couple days. I bought a set of 13.6-28 blems from him.. mounted on rims ready to bolt up to my centers.. got both of them blems for less than the price of 1 new brand name one on rim and delivered.

/ Samson Tires? #16  
new samson tires 1.jpgnew samson tires 2.jpg
Here are my new Samson tires. I just got them today. Pep Boys have been the cheapest by far and I have called lots of places. My front tires from Pep Boys are Carlyle and under $100. The rear tires (in the picture) were $175 before all the taxes, tubes, and mounting.

I almost went with the Firestone 8 ply for $440 each but I decided to go cheap for now.
I have been dealing with the same guy every time. Tipping is not allowed by the manager but I do it anyway.
In this case and in my experience they seem to be a whole lot more generous with the little things when you show your appreciation with a little cash.

/ Samson Tires? #17  
looks GOOD. decent prices too.

/ Samson Tires? #18  
I have found Les Schwab to provide good tires and fantastic service. I looked at their service area and its only the pacific north west states, with a very few exceptions. Service to the agri industry is one of their mainstays.

/ Samson Tires? #19  
places like tucker tire will ship you a tire with tube on rim to your door cheap.. in a couple days. I bought a set of 13.6-28 blems from him.. mounted on rims ready to bolt up to my centers.. got both of them blems for less than the price of 1 new brand name one on rim and delivered.
If this is the same "Tucker Tire" that Soundguy is talking about he has some crazy good deals. Like this one. 2 new 8 ply tires, tubes and rims for $850 plus shipping. This is an ebay item ending in 16hrs.
Two 11 2x24 11 2 24 Farmall 8 Ply R 1 Bar Lug Tractor Tires w Tubes on Rims | eBay

/ Samson Tires? #20  
So did somebody say that any 4 loop rim is a standard fit ( not counting the center disk ) as long as the wheel is the same size?
I think I read that somewhere on TBN.
I will have to retrace my steps to find it.

I am just wondering because my Ford rims have big square loops where the other brands have smaller "strap-looking" loops.

That broadens my field if they are a match.