Carver Equipment

/ Carver Equipment #1  

Mike_Dumond

Gold Member
Tractor
B6100D Kubota
Well, they went and done it. I talked to Terry Giles in parts about having some tines for my York rake shipped up to me. He told me that he'd do his best to have it by the by the end of next week. This was on 8/23/02. So, I kinda made plans to rest the B6100 for a week or so. Darn near broke my heart. Weekend was OK. Busy with work. Monday was a little harder, started thinking about going to "tractor's anonamous". Woke up Tuesday morning, thinking about how nice of a day it was going to be, then remembered that the tractor was still gonna be idle. Made a large pot of coffee, and started trying to psych myself into accepting the reality of the situation. Only four more days to go, if I'm lucky. Half way through my pot (of coffee), a knock on the door. Open it, and there is my friendly UPS driver, holding my tines. Four days, and two of those were weekend. Did I say yet that I was totally impressed?? Even got an e-mail from Steve, cool.

After thinking about this for a bit, I realized that I actually stopped in Dunn, NC a few years ago, while driving up from Florida. Wish I woulda known about Carver Equipment back then. Think it would have been a nice place to visit. Hmmm, maybe I can find an excuse to go down that way sometime.

Steve, thanks for the quick service.

/ Carver Equipment #3  
Mike,
I took a shot at e-mailing Steve the other day. I'm looking for a certain piece of equipment by a particular manufacturer. I know it's not in production yet, but asked Steve if he could let me know as soon as it is.
I got two e-mails from him the very next day, and one from (I'm assuming) his sales manager the same day. I got a copy of the mail they sent to the manufacturer asking when this be available for delivery.

Can it get any better than this???/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Carver Equipment #4  
Crazy isn't it?? A business owner who's responsive to his customers! What's he trying to do, have a successful business or something???? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Carver Equipment #5  
Ordered and recieved my toothbar in less than a week. Those people are the best!
-T

/ Carver Equipment #6  
Can someone post his email address or phone number?

Eugene

/ Carver Equipment #8  
Did you order it directly from them or through a local dealer? I got a price for a Carver toothbar through a local dealer. Just wondering what'd be the best way, price and turn-around time wise. Thanks.

- G

/ Carver Equipment #9  
$249.00 dekivered to upstate NY. It took about a week. The quality is the best.