Branson 3510 Low Power & Hard to Start

/ Branson 3510 Low Power & Hard to Start #1  

jrphilp

My Branson 3510 has 850 hours. The dealer that sold me the tractor is no longer in business. The nearest dealer is 138 miles. I called and there and had to leave a message 5 hrs later and no call. So I need to do my own service. I have kept the tractor service up to date.
1. I noticed my glow plug light comes on and goes off in a matter of 5 seconds. I used to hear it tick until rerady ..no more ticking...How often do you have to replace glow plugs?
2. The fuel pump only pumps 2 or 3 times when I turn on the key. I will take it apart today and check for trash. I found this forum by a searching for answer to fixing fuel pump. I read a post from 2008 which was very helpful. I intend to follow the suggestions.
3. I changed the fuel filter. I am trying to bleed of air. Do you loosen all the nuts at injectors at once or do you do them 1 by 1?
4. Any good suggestion on where to buy Branson parts or substitutes?

/ Branson 3510 Low Power & Hard to Start #2  
Hang in there these guys will give you some good advice. Welcome to TBN by the way.
My thoughts would be clogged fuel filters. And I believe you loosen one injector at a time to bleed them.

/ Branson 3510 Low Power & Hard to Start #3  
Any resolution on getting your tractor to start easier yet?

/ Branson 3510 Low Power & Hard to Start #4  
There are bleed screws at the top of the filter housing that you use first. You will need to turn your key on when bleeding them to pump the air out. that will also tell you if your pump is working. You can also post in the zetor branson forum and will get a lot of good replies there. willie jones

/ Branson 3510 Low Power & Hard to Start #5  
If the fuel filter sits vertically, be sure to fill it full of fresh clean fuel before installing, then as stated, loosen the bleed screw if equipped, or a line on the engine side of the filter to bleed the filter. Then start cracking the lines at the injector one at a time til the air is bled. Usually this is a two person job, one to bleed lines and one to crank the starter.