Ford Funk conversion

/ Ford Funk conversion #1  

Bigran

Just bought a Ford 2N Funk conversion. Can anyone tell me where to get a starter and a radiator for it? Has the 6 cylinder. Thank you.

/ Ford Funk conversion #2  
I was under the impression the the Funk's used Ford car motors. You may be able to find what you are looking for at a place that sells old car parts. One place that sells a lot of old Ford parts is Macs. Heres the web site.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.macsautoparts.com/>http://www.macsautoparts.com/</A>

Get some numbers off the engine, and starter motor and I bet they can find something. Good luck.

/ Ford Funk conversion
Paul, thank you for the response. I will try them right now. And where is Niverville?

/ Ford Funk conversion #4  
<font color=red>And where is Niverville</font color=red>

About 20miles southeast of Albany NY. It is in the town of Kinderhook. Former home of Martan VanBurren, former pres of the US. Also where the saying "OK" comes from. [Old Kinderhook]

/ Ford Funk conversion
Mac was no help. But the important thing is we tried. Just bought 50 acres in Sidney, NY. Haven't been in a month. Need to work, pays for that. About 2 hours south of you in northwest CT. Enjoy the weekend.

/ Ford Funk conversion #6  
www.ytmag.com. The guys in the "N" series forum would know where to get parts for it if anybody knew.

/ Ford Funk conversion #7  
Sorry. Just a thought. Good luck with the serch.

/ Ford Funk conversion #8  
Do you still have the old starter? If so I'm sure any rebuilder can fix it for you. If you cant find a rebuilder, go to almost any non-chain auto parts store, and ask where do they get there starters, and alts from. Good luck, and happy hunting.

/ Ford Funk conversion
Have no starter now. Tried some N sites also. Going to call a couple numbers in a while. It's out there, just needs to be here!

/ Ford Funk conversion #10  
I agree with the try yesterday tractor site or also try nseries.com. You also may want to try a guy in Connecticut up in Sharon, i think its sharon autobody, he is a big ford man, danbury mint uses his tractors for making models. He has some nice stuff, he might know, i just cant think of his name at the moment. His stuff is in a bunch of ford books too.