Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ford Funk conversion

Just bought a Ford 2N Funk conversion. Can anyone tell me where to get a starter and a radiator for it? Has the 6 cylinder. Thank you.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    87 Ingersoll 444, 84 Ingersoll224/'44 GreavlyL/60'sGreavlyL/49 Ford 8N

Default Re: Ford Funk conversion

I was under the impression the the Funk's used Ford car motors. You may be able to find what you are looking for at a place that sells old car parts. One place that sells a lot of old Ford parts is Macs. Heres the web site.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.macsautoparts.com/>http://www.macsautoparts.com/</A>

Get some numbers off the engine, and starter motor and I bet they can find something. Good luck.

Paul, thank you for the response. I will try them right now. And where is Niverville?

Veteran Member
    Tractor

<font color=red>And where is Niverville</font color=red>

About 20miles southeast of Albany NY. It is in the town of Kinderhook. Former home of Martan VanBurren, former pres of the US. Also where the saying "OK" comes from. [Old Kinderhook]

Mac was no help. But the important thing is we tried. Just bought 50 acres in Sidney, NY. Haven't been in a month. Need to work, pays for that. About 2 hours south of you in northwest CT. Enjoy the weekend.

Tractor
    2001 TN65, 1951 8N Ford

www.ytmag.com. The guys in the "N" series forum would know where to get parts for it if anybody knew.

Veteran Member
    Tractor

Sorry. Just a thought. Good luck with the serch.

Veteran Member
    Tractor

Do you still have the old starter? If so I'm sure any rebuilder can fix it for you. If you cant find a rebuilder, go to almost any non-chain auto parts store, and ask where do they get there starters, and alts from. Good luck, and happy hunting.

Have no starter now. Tried some N sites also. Going to call a couple numbers in a while. It's out there, just needs to be here!

Tractor
    MAHINDRA/2810

I agree with the try yesterday tractor site or also try nseries.com. You also may want to try a guy in Connecticut up in Sharon, i think its sharon autobody, he is a big ford man, danbury mint uses his tractors for making models. He has some nice stuff, he might know, i just cant think of his name at the moment. His stuff is in a bunch of ford books too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast