Robert Bosch VA injector pump

/ Robert Bosch VA injector pump #1  

claue

I need an exploded diagram of a Bosch VA6/10H1200CR191 injector pump. Its application is a D310 IH. I have been all over the internet, & I come up with all kinds of VE but no VA. Could anyone assist me?

/ Robert Bosch VA injector pump #2  
According to my literature Diesel Fuel Systems by Robert N Brandy the VA is simply an early version of the VE pump and operates in much the same way, although it does appear to be very different from the outside.

/ Robert Bosch VA injector pump #3  
claue just for the heck of it are you going to attempt to repair/rebuild your pump.

mitch becton

/ Robert Bosch VA injector pump
I am troubleshooting it . But, we had to switch pumps, the 214 was extremely dirty and rusty. So, we put the pump that was originally on the
IH756, which is 0 460 306 010. It still is not working correctly. I'm 'bout ready to throw my hands up.

/ Robert Bosch VA injector pump #5  
You can find an exploded view on the Case IH parts site. Look up the 5000 Windrower, Engine section, D239. It has a Bosch VA pump. As was stated the VE is close in construction. VW diesels use them and there are several threads I found on Google that have pictures of a rebuild in progress. Good stuff. PK

/ Robert Bosch VA injector pump #6  
claue not sure where in the usa you are but if you will post your city of location i will direct you to a diesel injection pump rebuild shop who can help possibly in the trouble shooting and repairing of these pumps.

mitch becton

/ Robert Bosch VA injector pump #7  
looking for a injection rebuild shop near La Grange,Texas for a va4 bosch that gets fuel to pump but does not pump to injectors. Sorry if I posted in wrong way. New to this.

/ Robert Bosch VA injector pump #8  
ft52.. I sent contact info thru PM..