FarmTrac DT360

/ FarmTrac DT360 #1  

tj1989

Does anyone know what size bolts are used on the engine mount?

/ FarmTrac DT360
Does no one have any information they can share about Farmtrac Tractor parts? All i need is the size bolts used for the engine mounts and the loader bracket mounts. Thanks for anyone who can share thin info.

/ FarmTrac DT360 #3  
Just because no one responded doesn't mean we don't care...

FarmTrac was never a very well known tractor (chinese and were sold through Northern Tool, Home Depot and another store). They were built cheap and sold cheap...very poor quality.
And, no dealer network that I know of...so the owners were pretty much on their own.
There's one on Craigslist (York PA area) the guy can't give away.

Now, back to your question...I don't know the size...good chance you may not get an answer here. If you have a FarmTrac, your best bet may be pulling one on the other bolts and take it to a hardware store to size it.

That's about all I can offer...

/ FarmTrac DT360 #4  
Just because no one responded doesn't mean we don't care...

FarmTrac was never a very well known tractor (chinese and were sold through Northern Tool, Home Depot and another store). They were built cheap and sold cheap...very poor quality.
And, no dealer network that I know of...so the owners were pretty much on their own.
There's one on Craigslist (York PA area) the guy can't give away.

Now, back to your question...I don't know the size...good chance you may not get an answer here. If you have a FarmTrac, your best bet may be pulling one on the other bolts and take it to a hardware store to size it.

That's about all I can offer...
Farmtrac's are not Chinese and were not sold at Northern Tool or Home Depot, I don't think they were built cheap and certainly not of poor quality, the tractor that the original poster is referring to is made by LS and is maufactured in South Korea, he might have better luck posting this in the Farmtrac thread.