Howard Rotavator Tines

/ Howard Rotavator Tines #1  

Eric Kelley

I have acquired an old Howard Rotavator Machine NO. EM27359. It is a great machine but I have broken a tine and need replacement. I would like to buy several if possible. Can anybody help me?

/ Howard Rotavator Tines #2  
That number must be the serial number not the model number! Take a good look at what tines are on the machine as there are several styles.

/ Howard Rotavator Tines #4  
The machine is an E Series 2. Contact me at howardrotavtor2007@yahoo.com or phone 815-765-9505 for more information Markings on the tines will identify the blade part number.

Hi. Would you happen to have some sort of diagram or something to tell me the order of the tine installation on a HR30-155WU tiller? My helper took all of the tines off and don't remember how they was on there. Thanks!

/ Howard Rotavator Tines #5  
Tillermaxx.com has the tines

/ Howard Rotavator Tines #6  
Take a tine to a Farm Supply store for measurement. They should be able to order some.

/ Howard Rotavator Tines #7  
If you are going to run it a lot, in tough conditions, I'd be buying genuine Howard tines, the cheaper tines just don't last as long.

SR

/ Howard Rotavator Tines #8  
If you are going to run it a lot, in tough conditions, I'd be buying genuine Howard tines, the cheaper tines just don't last as long.

SR

Our tines are Boron steel from Spain and Italy. Howard does not have a distributor left in the USA.

/ Howard Rotavator Tines #9  
That's odd, the Howard dealer that I get my tines from, is still getting Howard tines from some place ? but I have no idea where...

Kongslide owns Howard, maybe they come through them?

SR

/ Howard Rotavator Tines #10  
And, from their website: Kongskilde Agriculture is owned by CNH Industrial and is part of the New Holland Agriculture brand.