Vermeer Rebel 5410 baler

/ Vermeer Rebel 5410 baler #1  

timberjack

Tractor
Massey-Ferguson 5455
Has anyone had any problems with belts breaking on Vermeer Rebel 5410 or know anything about an alteration kit for the belts?

/ Vermeer Rebel 5410 baler #2  
Hello there what we had to do on some of our balers. We didn't have much prob. With rebels. But the M series we had to change a plate that separated the 2 rollers that the belts pass through right above the drum roller. And that fix a lot the breaking belt issues. But I love the rebel series balers. Just about a month ago I baled silage with one. I baled beans and sorghum green and made silage with it and it made some awesome hay. If you want you can call me tomorrow. When I get to office and help you in any way possible. So if you want to call me PM me for my Number. We been with Vermeer for 40 years ! We have real good relations with them.

/ Vermeer Rebel 5410 baler #3  
Hey there, just wanted to let you know I had 5410 come in today breaking belts and belts are tracking wrong. As Soon as we'er done with it tell let you know and hopefully you can try on yours.
Oh yea I have a quick question did your dealer replace your belt guards for you yet to thicker guides to help. Make belts track better.