John Deere snowblower starter.

/ John Deere snowblower starter. #1  

radiowaves88

Tractor
John Deere 110
Hello, does anyone know what number starter is used on a John Deere TRX 24 snowblower. It has a Tecumseh engine and the original starters were 120VAC. I need the Tecumseh number and not the John Deere number. Thanks, Al.

/ John Deere snowblower starter. #2  
Remove the starter and look for a number stamped into the bottom of the label. Odds are it's a 37000, normally those translate to a 33329C. Tecumseh is out of business but there's still lots of parts available aftermarket. Google the starter number and Tecumseh, about a million hits should pop up.

Sean

/ John Deere snowblower starter. #3  
i have some of these units in 120v ac they are generally about $125.00 to $175.00 and come complete with the wiring harness. will need the number off you old one for proper application. also if there is a cleaning floor buffer supplier in you town they also carry them this same motor was and still being used on many floor cleaning machines. my number is 800-303-3170.

mitch becton

/ John Deere snowblower starter.
Thanks Guys, my problem is that mine didn't have electric start and I wanted to add it after last winter. I'm an electrical rebuilder so I have access to alot of different Tecumseh part numbers, I just need to know which one fits my blower. Thanks, Al.