Hesston 466 DT steering problem

/ Hesston 466 DT steering problem #1  

gwtx

Tractor
Hesston(fiat) 466DT/ Kubota7060/Ford 3400/KomatsuD20 Modern AG 15' batwing
HI folks, I just signed up and I'm supposed to "post" somewhere. This may or may not be the appropriate place. If not, would someone please direct me to the right one.
I posted this in the "Ag tractor" forum, but then decided to put it here as well. Hope that's OK.

I have a Hesston 466 DT(fiat) 1985 model,(2237hrs).
Over the past 6 months it has gotten where it doesn't want to turn left, intermittently. Seems to be after it's warmed up, but some times when it's not. After looking at the manual, I thought it is probably a check valve, or one of the safety valves. So I drained the system, and flushed it twice with ATF, ie., filled, operated, drained. Re filled with API 303 hyd fluid(as the book calls for), But the problem is still there. Pump pressure seems fine, it turns to the right all the time, operation is smooth. I can turn the wheels with the engine off, so I think the rotary valve itself is ok.
I would like to avoid pulling the rotary valve, as I need the tractor right now. Is there a better way, or a flush chemical that would work without damaging the seals etc.?
Any, and All ideas, and information appreciated.
Thanks in advance.