Online Agco dealer for parts? Any suggestions.

/ Online Agco dealer for parts? Any suggestions. #1  

racerboy832

Silver Member
Tractor
Deutz Allis 5220 w FEL and Backhoe
Looking to order some part for my Deutz Allis, I guess everything comes through Agco dealers which own Massey and a few others. Anyone have a place online they recommend? My local dealer is 1 hour away, charge retail and Tax. Money is tight.

/ Online Agco dealer for parts? Any suggestions. #2  
Looking to order some part for my Deutz Allis, I guess everything comes through Agco dealers which own Massey and a few others. Anyone have a place online they recommend? My local dealer is 1 hour away, charge retail and Tax. Money is tight.

What parts are you needing?

/ Online Agco dealer for parts? Any suggestions.
I need Filter # 72104537 and 72099245. No one can cross them over. They are Both Spin on filters and expensive.

No one out there has any suggestions? I figured site sponsors would be offering.

/ Online Agco dealer for parts? Any suggestions. #5  
Maybee brothers in kirkville, new york

/ Online Agco dealer for parts? Any suggestions. #6  
I've had to do my own filter crossover before. When numbers don't work, start measuring, OD., height, thread pitch, thread depth. Then go to a web site like Hastings or wix or Baldwin and match up sizes. bjr

Any online dealers or should I just call the local dealer. They Both have to ship the parts to me so I was just trying to save a couple bucks.