Newbie Lenar owner with question

/ Newbie Lenar owner with question #1  

Greygoose

Bronze Member
Tractor
TYM 394
Hi everyone-
Great site by the looks of things-thanks for having me! Anyway,just wondering if anyone knows if I have a seperate oil supply for my injection pump.It has a fill opening,the manual says nothing about changing the oil in it though-only the engine oil.Machine is 2005 Lenar 254II.Thanks very much,
Mike

/ Newbie Lenar owner with question #2  
Take this over to the chinese section. You will get more responses.
good luck, Dave

/ Newbie Lenar owner with question #3  
Hi everyone-
Great site by the looks of things-thanks for having me! Anyway,just wondering if anyone knows if I have a seperate oil supply for my injection pump.It has a fill opening,the manual says nothing about changing the oil in it though-only the engine oil.Machine is 2005 Lenar 254II.Thanks very much,
Mike

True , moving to the Chineese forum will get more response

Hi
Current Lenars are now basically Mahindra 254I's. A quote from a DF dealer summarizes. A 2005 may very well be a DF (Dongfeng 254) .A photo would help to make sure and then determne the engine model and make. I have a DF 354 which has the slightly larger but same engine as the DF254. It does have its own reservoir for the injection pump ( takes about .8 l.). Opinion varies but you can probably change it when you change your engine oil with the same oil. The newer engines injection pumps are starting to be lubricated through the main oil supply and would not need separate changing. Pretty sure yours does not fall into that category being a 2005.

"The origianl Lenar tractors were Jaingling, previously called Feng Shou, and now part of Mahindra. When the Jaingling factory was sold to Mahindra, LENAR production was transferred to DongFeng, who had previousley supplied the Taskmaster and Avenger tractors imported by Roger Powells companies."

Good luck

Dave

/ Newbie Lenar owner with question
Here is a couple of photos of the machine.

Lenar1.jpg

Lenar2.jpg

Lenar3.jpg