Need help finding a PTO overide with set screws

/ Need help finding a PTO overide with set screws #1  

jimmybuck

Tractor
massey 65
I need help finding a 1.3/8 PTO overide that mounts to tractor PTO with set screws instead of the split roll pin as usual. My tractor PTO DOES NOT HAVE a hole in the pto shaft as most tractors do. Does anyone know where I can purchase one. THANK YOU !!!

/ Need help finding a PTO overide with set screws #2  
I need help finding a 1.3/8 PTO overide that mounts to tractor PTO with set screws instead of the split roll pin as usual. My tractor PTO DOES NOT HAVE a hole in the pto shaft as most tractors do. Does anyone know where I can purchase one. THANK YOU !!!

I hope this is what you are talking about. This is an over running PTO clutch. This one uses a quick release pin rather than a roll pin. You won't need a hole in your PTO shaft.

Brand New PTO Over Running Coupler/PTO Clutch - eBay (item 380273172467 end time Oct-26-10 14:19:37 PDT)

/ Need help finding a PTO overide with set screws
Thank you so very much !!! ;-) Yes this was exactly what I have been looking for and hopefully it is on its way to my house now. I agreatly appreciate your time and your help. Have a good day!:thumbsup:

/ Need help finding a PTO overide with set screws #4  
No problem. I put one of these on an older grey market tractor that I used to have. It was VERY nice.

What kind of tractor are you putting it on?

/ Need help finding a PTO overide with set screws #5  
. Hello there I saw you were looking for a 540 PTO over ride. And wanted to let you know we sell them. There real nice to have. In fact just sold on to a guy a week or so back. And the one he before that my grandfather sold him. And my grand father been dead about 15 years. I believe we sell them around $60.00

/ Need help finding a PTO overide with set screws #6  
where can I but a split roll pin for Pto over ride ford tractor 600? Thank you.

/ Need help finding a PTO overide with set screws #7  
where can I but a split roll pin for Pto over ride ford tractor 600? Thank you.
You should be able to get those roll pins at about any hardware store. Take your override clutch in with you and they should be able to find you a match.

/ Need help finding a PTO overide with set screws #8  
the ones from tsc seem to be about 2" and 5/16

as for the no hole in the pto shaft.. I think I'd drill one. lotsa implements use them.. :)