Default Needed 1 1/8 threaded grade 8 or higher

I would appreciate a good reference to purchase on line a piece of 1 1/8 thread stud/rod, grade eight or higher,preferably threaded on the ends and smooth in the middle,needs to be at least 7 1/2"long.

Thanks

The Scurve

Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD 3020 D Huskee 20 HP x50 JD 2210, 210 FEL,54C MMM, 647 JD rototiller

Default Re: Needed 1 1/8 threaded grade 8 or higher

I looked in your profile and found nothing as to where you live, but if you live anywhere near any oilfield you could check an oilfield supply co. such as National Oilwell, or if not oilfield any good Industrial supply company should be able to help you, or direct you to where you can find what you need. Check Yellow Pages for Industrial Supplies, maybe. Good luck,
    Don

Tractor
    Kubota L35 TLB, John Deere 550 dozer, Cat D-2 dozer, Allis Chalmers HD-11 dozer

You can find it here; <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.mcmaster.com/>mcmaster carr supply co</A>
    I can't post a url to the exact page, they're pdf files, but look under fastening and sealing, threaded studs and rods. They have a number of grades and styles.

I have dealt with the company in the past. They are first rate, will have the item in your hand in a couple of days at a fair shipping cost.

Dave

Tractor
    ford 3000,case SI..Just purchased a 404 Futon (40 hp 4wd) with a koyker FEL

Any Caterpillar dealer should be able to fix you up.Cat uses nothing but grade #8.sae and nc. Sid