Kubota L3250DT

/ Kubota L3250DT #1  

Shack1

Tractor
Kubota L3250DT
Hello all, I am trying to figure out how to hook up hydraulics to the rear of my L3250DT Kubota tractor. I have also recently purchased a Puma/Hardy 8st backhoe. I am in need of advice on how to build a sub-frame for the hoe and how build the rear hydraulic hook ups for this tractor. ANY help will be greatly appreciated.

/ Kubota L3250DT #2  
There is a great thread on build it yourself backhoe subframe in the "built-it-yourself" part of the forum. There are several threads on installing rear remotes on the "hydraulics" forum and the "Kubota owing and operating" forum.

I think you will find these very useful. May not answer all your questions but will provide a great starting point.

Do you have an FEL and does it have a PB or power beyond port on the control valve? If so you have a great start for the rear remote install.

/ Kubota L3250DT #3  
Hello all, I am trying to figure out how to hook up hydraulics to the rear of my L3250DT Kubota tractor. I have also recently purchased a Puma/Hardy 8st backhoe. I am in need of advice on how to build a sub-frame for the hoe and how build the rear hydraulic hook ups for this tractor. ANY help will be greatly appreciated.

My Kubota has two hoses going from the loader PB port (one or the other is connected using QCs). One goes to the 3pt hitch (IN port on tractor block), the other goes to the back of the tractor, where it is mounted with a female quick connect. There is a second connector/line that goes from the back of the tractor to the TANK port (via Tee - the other is from the loader OUT port). My backhoe plugs into those two rear QCs, so one is PB from loader, the other TANK (sump/return). The 3pt is disabled when the backhoe is connected. When the backhoe is not connected, the QC at the loader is swapped, so the loader PB drives the 3pt, and the rear connectors do nothing (the PB hose is disconnected at the loader, and the other still goes to TANK).

Follow?

JayC

/ Kubota L3250DT #4  
Yes, very similar to my set up. I assume you want to run the 3 of and the rear remotes atthe same time? If so, you need to put your RR valve in series with the three point. RR valve also needs PB which will go to the HP portof the 3 pt. Return for the RR valve can be tied, with a tee, into the tank return port. If you wanted you get a selector valve to attach to the PB with one line to the 3 pt HP in and the other port to the rear QC for the backhoe. This would eliminate the double hose set up from your FEL valve PB port.

The return lines can stay connected together all the time. I will be installing a nearly identical plumbers nightmare on my L4310 this winter. I have most of the parts now, just need to get my machine closer to home.

Did you find the thread on the do it yourself subframe? There is a whole lot of great info there on design and fabrication considerations.

/ Kubota L3250DT #5  
Hello, this is Shack1 and I wanted to thank everyone for their help on resolving this issue! I have my backhoe all hooked up and have been using it. Works great! It took me awhile to get the power beyond plumbed but I did it. After this exsperance I consider myself well educated in hydraulics.

/ Kubota L3250DT #6  
Hello, this is Shack1 and I wanted to thank everyone for their help on resolving this issue! I have my backhoe all hooked up and have been using it. Works great! It took me awhile to get the power beyond plumbed but I did it. After this exsperance I consider myself well educated in hydraulics.

Good job!