4610 FORD POWER STEERING PROBLEMS STILL!!!!

/ 4610 FORD POWER STEERING PROBLEMS STILL!!!! #1  

collard king

Tractor
ford 4610
Well since last time I posted about steering problems. I have changed the filter in sterring pump, which was super nasty! Thanks for the info on that. I removed the tie rod ends, the left side was trashed!!! Believed this could be causing the drag i was feeling. No luck... with the tie rod ends unhooked, there is still a drag or hard spot in the steering when i turn right. I would know believe the problem is now in the column.

Has anyone had this kind of problem with a ford tractor. I would like to have some ideas on where to start. Thanks for all info you guys provide.

/ 4610 FORD POWER STEERING PROBLEMS STILL!!!!
Problem seems to be under control. Drained all fluid in the column via the drain plug at the base of the column and the lines coming and going. After a few hours pulling my disc, I felt the unit stiffen up to the left. This was different. shortly after that the steering was completely back to normal and just a hair bit better that it was before. I thoughts is that maybe i had a air bubble, or a piece of trash in the line or in value.

/ 4610 FORD POWER STEERING PROBLEMS STILL!!!! #3  
yes I have one appart as we speak. What year & is your,s a single drop arm.? Also is it non orbital?

/ 4610 FORD POWER STEERING PROBLEMS STILL!!!! #4  
yes I have one appart as we speak. What year & is your,s a single drop arm.? Also is it non orbital?
Don't expect a reply from the OP anytime soon. The OP hasn't been back to TBN since October 2010.

/ 4610 FORD POWER STEERING PROBLEMS STILL!!!! #5  
yes I see that he is not active as of late. I,m still looking for parts for my 4610. Been trying everywhere. Any advice?