FORD 335

/ FORD 335 #1  

beardsmith

Tractor
ford 335
Hello all and thanks for any help you all can give me. I have a ford 335 tractor that has a flel mower (don't know if that spelled right ) on the back I want to take it off to be able to put bush hog and harrows on the only problem I have is the lift arms and all the 3 point hitch is gone. finding the parts for the 335 is hard my ? is can I cross reference these parts with another model ford.

/ FORD 335 #2  
It sounds like you have purchased a county machine that was used to mow highways. The "Flail" mower is good for that as it won't toss trash and injure cars or people (well, it can but not anywhere near as likely as a bush hog type).

Your best bet is to visit tractor junk yards or look for an equivalent ag tractor model in a hedge row rusting peacefully.

Last edited:
   / FORD 335 #3  
that tractor is a updated model of the 3400 so the three point system off of a 2600,2610,3600,3610,or a 3400 3500 would work if the hyd pump on the left side the engine and lines is on the tractor and if not u will have to get them also with the lift top and lift arms would be the same as all the other there is alot of them tractors being parted out so the parts might be more than u would like to spend

and parts is easy to get for these tractors