rim guard leaking

/ rim guard leaking #1  

Anonymous Poster

I have 23 hours of seat time on my NH TC33D. Yesterday I pulled it out of the garage, and Rim Guard was leaking from the rims of my rear R4 tires. I do not see how I could have punctured this area--just put in a gravel drive and discing the land. What else could be causing this? Improper tire placement/seal on tire.....I'm new to all of this so any input would be great. Also, I want to finish my project before the dealer looks at it, how do you determine how much air to put in it with the Rim Guard. Just don't want a flat. By the way, I will be out of town, so I won't be able to read the responses, so thanks for all the input in advance.

/ rim guard leaking #2  
Maybe like you wrote the tire wasn't seal right,or not enough air in the tire to began with,and taking a corner a the tire move just enough and did reseat right.

How much air for the tire..you could check the information on the tire itself,or take a pressure gauge check the other tire for the psi,than match the leaking tire w/air until the dealer looks at the problem.