Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    manhindra 4005

Default Can someone tell me where I can order this part online?

What is the official name of this part...I search for Sauer Danfoss joystick loader valve and found nothing.

How much does it cost and are there any alternates.

Is this easy to change out? What is involved...thanks.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    New Holland T1510

Default Re: Can someone tell me where I can order this part online?

First of all hello and welcome to TBN.

Secondly...

Is this a stock part on a tractor you own or is it an aftermarket loader?

If it is stock, mention what tractor make it is and maybe someone here can give you more info as to where to get the valve.

Tractor
    Ford 1900 FWD Kubota F2100E

Sauer danfoss is now Danfoss fluid power. Surpluss Center should have a control valve to replace it with. Give them a call. What is wrong with your control valve. They dont go bad verry often.
    Bill

Tractor
    manhindra 4005

It's lifting real slow and one of the nuts fell off.

The tractor is a Manhindra 4005 DI. I bought it with it attached. Not sure if it's stock.

Thanks for any help.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    2001 Mahindra 4110

My Mahindra 4110 has a Sauer/Danfoss 2 spool valve for my rear remotes and I've asked and searched all over the internet for parts for it for several years with no luck. Mahindra dealers have been no help on it. If you find someone that has parts for them I wish you would let me know !! By the way, most any quality joystick valve can replace yours, it wouldn't necessarily have to be the same brand as what you have now. Surplus Center usually has decent loader valves for a fair price.
    2001 Mahindra 4110, FEL w/5' & 6' QA buckets & forks for the 5', 6' Atlas boxblade, older 6' Howse rotary, Leinbach 7300 PHD w/9" & 12", MF 2/3 bottom plow, 20"x6' bog disc, KK subsoiler, KK middlebuster, Kubota BL60C 5' tiller, Maschio 6' finish mower.

Platinum Member

[QUOTE=silverz;2140039]It's lifting real slow and one of the nuts fell off.

So is the nut that fell off part of the joystick linkage that works the spools? Lock not from the pressure relief valve? What kind of a nut is it? I suspect that the spool isn't being shifted far enough to get full flow, or less likely (if the nut is from the PRV) your PRV is bypassing oil because it has lost it's adjustment. Hate to see you fork over $$$s for a new valve when all the old valve needs is a minor repair (new nut?). A hydraulic valve should pretty much last the life of a loader. Can you take a picture of where the missing nut goes?

Kim

Tractor
    2008 T2220

Quote Originally Posted by skipmarcy View Post
    My Mahindra 4110 has a Sauer/Danfoss 2 spool valve for my rear remotes and I've asked and searched all over the internet for parts for it for several years with no luck. Mahindra dealers have been no help on it. If you find someone that has parts for them I wish you would let me know !! By the way, most any quality joystick valve can replace yours, it wouldn't necessarily have to be the same brand as what you have now. Surplus Center usually has decent loader valves for a fair price.
    That's a scary answer. I know I could've saved money on a a Mahindra, but didn't do it because of doubts of product support down the road.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

Tractor
    manhindra 4005

Lent it to a relative and he said it fell off and he replaced it. Not sure exactly which one it was. It was under the rubber boot. It's a mystery what really happen but he said he would pay for the fix. Still I don't want to spend too much money on it.

Do you know which Surplus part would be a good replacement and how easy is it to replace?

[QUOTE=KWentling;2141358]
    Quote Originally Posted by silverz View Post
    It's lifting real slow and one of the nuts fell off.

So is the nut that fell off part of the joystick linkage that works the spools? Lock not from the pressure relief valve? What kind of a nut is it? I suspect that the spool isn't being shifted far enough to get full flow, or less likely (if the nut is from the PRV) your PRV is bypassing oil because it has lost it's adjustment. Hate to see you fork over $$$s for a new valve when all the old valve needs is a minor repair (new nut?). A hydraulic valve should pretty much last the life of a loader. Can you take a picture of where the missing nut goes?

Kim

Tractor
    John Deere 4110

I think Kim is referring to a valve like this: 9-7401 You may also need the Power Beyond sleeve and some adapters to make it fit.
    Last edited by kennyd; 11-10-2010 at 05:50 AM.
    John Deere 4110HST
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks, I-Match, Ballast Box, #380 plow (modified to fit), Markham LD-48 Grapple, Trac-Vac 854 and lots of other STUFF.

John Deere 4x2 Turf Gator

View some of my projects/adventures in my Picasa Album

Simple JDParts Tutorial HERE

Tractor
    manhindra 4005

Skipmarcy

Can you tell me the exact parts you ordered and was it hard to change out.

Quote Originally Posted by skipmarcy View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast