Can someone tell me where I can order this part online?

/ Can someone tell me where I can order this part online? #1  

silverz

Tractor
manhindra 4005
What is the official name of this part...I search for Sauer Danfoss joystick loader valve and found nothing.

How much does it cost and are there any alternates.

Is this easy to change out? What is involved...thanks.

5156410304_c62de5fc2c_m.jpg

5155800239_9625d47a6e_m.jpg

5156409830_ce71fd4c2a_m.jpg

/ Can someone tell me where I can order this part online? #2  
First of all hello and welcome to TBN.

Secondly...

Is this a stock part on a tractor you own or is it an aftermarket loader?

If it is stock, mention what tractor make it is and maybe someone here can give you more info as to where to get the valve.

/ Can someone tell me where I can order this part online? #3  
Sauer danfoss is now Danfoss fluid power. Surpluss Center should have a control valve to replace it with. Give them a call. What is wrong with your control valve. They dont go bad verry often.
Bill

/ Can someone tell me where I can order this part online?
It's lifting real slow and one of the nuts fell off.

The tractor is a Manhindra 4005 DI. I bought it with it attached. Not sure if it's stock.

Thanks for any help.

/ Can someone tell me where I can order this part online? #5  
My Mahindra 4110 has a Sauer/Danfoss 2 spool valve for my rear remotes and I've asked and searched all over the internet for parts for it for several years with no luck. Mahindra dealers have been no help on it. If you find someone that has parts for them I wish you would let me know !! By the way, most any quality joystick valve can replace yours, it wouldn't necessarily have to be the same brand as what you have now. Surplus Center usually has decent loader valves for a fair price.

/ Can someone tell me where I can order this part online? #6  

So is the nut that fell off part of the joystick linkage that works the spools? Lock not from the pressure relief valve? What kind of a nut is it? I suspect that the spool isn't being shifted far enough to get full flow, or less likely (if the nut is from the PRV) your PRV is bypassing oil because it has lost it's adjustment. Hate to see you fork over $$$s for a new valve when all the old valve needs is a minor repair (new nut?). A hydraulic valve should pretty much last the life of a loader. Can you take a picture of where the missing nut goes?

Kim

/ Can someone tell me where I can order this part online? #7  
My Mahindra 4110 has a Sauer/Danfoss 2 spool valve for my rear remotes and I've asked and searched all over the internet for parts for it for several years with no luck. Mahindra dealers have been no help on it. If you find someone that has parts for them I wish you would let me know !! By the way, most any quality joystick valve can replace yours, it wouldn't necessarily have to be the same brand as what you have now. Surplus Center usually has decent loader valves for a fair price.

That's a scary answer. I know I could've saved money on a a Mahindra, but didn't do it because of doubts of product support down the road.

Lent it to a relative and he said it fell off and he replaced it. Not sure exactly which one it was. It was under the rubber boot. It's a mystery what really happen but he said he would pay for the fix. Still I don't want to spend too much money on it.

Do you know which Surplus part would be a good replacement and how easy is it to replace?

So is the nut that fell off part of the joystick linkage that works the spools? Lock not from the pressure relief valve? What kind of a nut is it? I suspect that the spool isn't being shifted far enough to get full flow, or less likely (if the nut is from the PRV) your PRV is bypassing oil because it has lost it's adjustment. Hate to see you fork over $$$s for a new valve when all the old valve needs is a minor repair (new nut?). A hydraulic valve should pretty much last the life of a loader. Can you take a picture of where the missing nut goes?

Kim

/ Can someone tell me where I can order this part online? #9  
I think Kim is referring to a valve like this: 9-7401 You may also need the Power Beyond sleeve and some adapters to make it fit.

Last edited:
Skipmarcy

Can you tell me the exact parts you ordered and was it hard to change out.