Montana Tie Rod

/ Montana Tie Rod #1  

beef

Tractor
Kubota L3901
I have to replace the tie rods on my Montana 2334. Factory sent them to me for free. Looking for advice on this repair. Shop manual is horrible.

/ Montana Tie Rod #2  
I have to replace the tie rods on my Montana 2334. Factory sent them to me for free. Looking for advice on this repair. Shop manual is horrible.

I have no advise for that repair as I have not done them ... HOWEVER its refeshing to know that you got parts and they were free ... most everyone else is complaining they can not get anything from Montana or the dealers... Parts or Satisfaction .... Goood for you!!

/ Montana Tie Rod #3  
i looked at my 4344 to see how similar they are, but from an automotive perspective:
Break the big nut loose that holds the tierod end to the tie rod first, then remove the nut holding them onto the wheel assy. Now with a BFH, strike the point that the tire rod feeds into. mostly 3 hits and it will pop loose. Unscrew and count how many revolutions it takes to get it off. turn the new one on the exact same count. reassemble and tighten it all down.