4-1 FEL Circuit Rocker Switch is Possibly Bad

/ 4-1 FEL Circuit Rocker Switch is Possibly Bad #1  

sfloggie

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 3320
I have been researching the internet to find what a 4-1 circuit rocker switch is, where and how much. I am doing this before asking for service form the JD dealer. I recently purchased the JD 3320 from a private seller and he will pay, but I would rather keep his cost low.

The seller's dealer inspection said "the 4-1 circuit voltage - rocker switch is possibly bad." Not sure why they did not fix it before delivery and when they had it. The seller has been sick for a week and had a friend handle the inspection and delivery to me.

Does anyone have information on this? They also said the right warning light was inoperable, but I assume that is a bulb.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

/ 4-1 FEL Circuit Rocker Switch is Possibly Bad
I spoke to the inspecting dealer about their FEL inspection that showed a circuit problem indicating a bad rocker switch.

As we talked he noted the supply hoses must be switched when there is a change in use from BH to FEL or the reverse. Then he said it could have been this problem that caused the reading thus there is probably nothing wrong with the rocker switch.

So I am backing off the need to know about the rocker switch as it appears it is just a need to switch hoses.

/ 4-1 FEL Circuit Rocker Switch is Possibly Bad #3  
I just replied to the other thread. Lets keep all the info there;)