Happy Case owner

/ Happy Case owner #1  

diplomat

Tractor
3 Case 446, 1 646
Having just retired I'm filling my time working on these machines. I have Case 446 and 646 running and 2 446's for parts. Love there ability to get down and dirty. Can't compare with new machines. Can't wait for snow to start plowing.
Wife is getting suspicious every time I leave the yard in case I come home with something new. Anyone out there have new excuses they used for the new tractor in the yard. I tell here it's cheaper to by whole tractor instead of just one part sometimes and so far it's worked.

/ Happy Case owner #2  
Hello diplomat, welcome to TBN! Glad to see you posting. Hope you enjoy being a member of our community. :)

/ Happy Case owner #3  
Welcome to TBN.
No excuses here,I just park my pickup by shed door. ;)

I am still looking for good case 190 or 195.

/ Happy Case owner #6  
....................... Anyone out there have new excuses they used for the new tractor in the yard.........

Welcome, and thanks for starting a possibly very interesting and entertaining thread. Hopefully there will be some educational answers to your question that we all can use.

/ Happy Case owner #7  
Welcome to TBN diplomat.

I just tell my wife it is my Dads. (He has the same name and she does not have access to my bank account) Not sure she believes me since he is retired and on fixed income, but it has worked so far for two 4 wheelers, 2 snowmobiles and the current tractor. no more questions when I tell her that. Honest?....no, but less hassle.