pto shaft bondioli & pavesi

/ pto shaft bondioli & pavesi #1  

picanoor

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 254 John Deere 990-4700-5310-new holland tn65-kubota l3300-l4200Ferguson to 30,1951-to30,1954, ford 2n 1947, ford 2n 1943 jd 5200, jd 301a, alllis chalmers 45c, John Deere 5200
I just bought an used Leinbach 7300, for a good price but the tractor end of the pto shaft was missing.
I checked on line and believe the shaft is a Bondioli & Pavesi 36.6mm o.d. lemon shape.
I tried to look for a replacement outside shaft (should be tube 12516) but so far i am unsuccessful.
Does anybody have an idea where i can find the tube and universal joint for this equipment?
thanks
pete:

/ pto shaft bondioli & pavesi #2  
You may come out money ahead buying a complete driveline. By the time you bought the shaft by the foot, yoke, u-joint, tractor disconnect yoke, and do not forget the shield and shield bearings, you probally are close to the cost of a complete driveline. Also, you could switch it over to a domestic driveline if you wanted, if domestic parts are more common in your area.

Just a thought,
Kevin

/ pto shaft bondioli & pavesi
thanks Kevin I will look for that.

/ pto shaft bondioli & pavesi #4  
Bondioli & Pavesi is triangular in shape for the ones I have seen domestically. Complete shaft may be least expensive way to go. Email us with configuration on each end and closed length end to end and we will try to help. Ken Sweet