Ok whats wrong with this pic

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #11  
I guess I just don't understand your part in this. Did he buy this unit from you, and then come back for service? Did he trade it in? What's your 'dog in this fight'? No doubt it's seen some water, or worse, road salt and water, if you folk use road salt. I agree with the others abouts his "I never got it stuck in the pond"! Sound like Bart Simpson, "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything.....":laughing:~Scotty

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic
Yes im the dealer he bought this tractor from and im the one who sold it to him. He just bought new oil and hyd filters and all new oil about 3 weeks ago. He call my shop Tuesday and was complaining about the clutch sticking so we picked it up yesterday and spplit it this morning and that is what we found

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #13  
Just one more question: The tractor is 2-1/2 years old, with 120 hours. Did you sell it to him 'new'? I assume you did, if an extended warantee was offered, and declined! But even if it was a used unit, with the declined X/W, I'd like to know the 'hours' at the time of sale. Bottom Line, I applaud you for taking your customers at their word, but think he may be being less than truthful.........! Your in the 'clear', in either case, with that declination signature, but you know he's going to feel 'burned', and bad-mouth your dealership! Sometimes it's a 'no-win'........~Scotty

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #14  
G'day i would say that this machine has definately been a submarine, i would be checking the front diff/ final drives for water

Jon

Yes it was a new unit when he bought it. Yes I offered him the extended warranty but he declined it. I did check the front dif and it apears to have new fluid in it. He has already stated if we didn't fix it he was going to badmouth us. Ill wait and see what my rep says monday and go from there. If he says fix it then that willl be good although I don't see that happening. I will try to help the customer as much as I can but I wont eat the cost due to his negligence.

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #16  
Dang sorry to hear about this. The fluid/filter change right before he brought it to you would raise a flag ....

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #17  
And I'd ask where this tractor came from new. Shipped from over seas? Not taking sides as it seems possible it was in water, or near salt water.
Not taking either side, but for sure can see why there is a clutch problem.

What tractor make is it? And how/where was it shipped new to you as the dealer?
Might be hard to prove if the customer had a hand in it, or if the supplier had a hand in it.

Just thinking.

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #18  
Sure looks fishy on a couple of issues.
And, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

And I'd ask where this tractor came from new. Shipped from over seas? Not taking sides as it seems possible it was in water, or near salt water.
Not taking either side, but for sure can see why there is a clutch problem.

What tractor make is it? And how/where was it shipped new to you as the dealer?
Might be hard to prove if the customer had a hand in it, or if the supplier had a hand in it.

Just thinking.

Its a MF1532. There are shipped from Japan but as soon as they reach port and are unload Massey goes threw them and finishes assembling them. When I receive them I have my guys go over with a fine tooth comb which involves pulling the plug on the bell housing and checking for water.

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #20  
I guess I just wish you were my dealer! You sound like a 'straight-up' guy. But, this guy's just not comming clean, on all the events, and I think your going to get dragged through the mud.........~S