Ok whats wrong with this pic

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic
Was it cash? Now my problem ... do I quit drinking or go to re-hab ?

Yep cash money. I dont know about you but i still havent stopped and dont intend to. :drink:

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #512  
What did that comedien say? "When I read about the evils of drinking, I quit reading":laughing:

Maybe Ron White? ~S

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #513  
I know it wouldn't have been nice but you should have installed a life ring buoy on the ROPS. :D

laugh2-1.gif

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #514  
You guys are BAD......
-of course, that is only because I didn't get to say it first!! :thumbsup::laughing:

I truly hope, this is the beginning of a good customer being groomed- that will realize what he has in his dealer.

Now, the only thing I can think of that would have made it better- Delivery on Valentines day with a wreath of roses on the tractor and a box of chocolate!! :confused2:

:drink: ....gotta go- popcorn is ready and beer is cold!

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #515  
Well when opportunity knocks around this forum you can either sink or swim... Hmmm wait that sounds like I am picking on the guy.. Well maybe he is swimming upstream against the current....... :cool:

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #516  
So no one here has ever put their tractor in water? I'm not saying totally submersed, but to the point where water can get in the bellhousing. We ask a lot of our tractors and sometimes this happens.

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #517  
It wasn't so much of an issue of any of us putting our toys in the water. More of an issue of denying that we did it and trying to get it fixed for free. I buried mine in the mud and water and had to call a tow truck because I could not dig myself out. I didn't get water inside any vital organs with that little event.

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #519  
So no one here has ever put their tractor in water? I'm not saying totally submersed, but to the point where water can get in the bellhousing. We ask a lot of our tractors and sometimes this happens.

I haven't, but my dad put his JD riding mower (no I don't know which one) in the same pond in his back yard three times in less than two years.

Does that count?

/ Ok whats wrong with this pic #520  
Any final word on how Rusty and his clutch are doing?