Tractor
Kubota B7500HSD
Had to use a grinder to get this out of my snowblower auger

Attachments

• 48-215471-screw.jpg
    48-215471-screw.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 238
   / Why they make shearpins #2  
OUCH.. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif that must a made a little noise.

/ Why they make shearpins #3  
was the eyebolt all there was ? Or was it a part of something else that did not get stuck in the works :)

/ Why they make shearpins
Slowrev;

Was just the eyebolt. I was using it to hold up the ROPS (one of two) and noticed it was missing when I finishing snowblowing a few nights ago.

I knew as soon as I broke the shearpin that I had "found" my missing bolt. I didn't think that it was wedged in there though. The auger was full of snow and I didn't mess around fixing it until Saturday, so I didn't know until then that the bolt was actually wedged in there.

/ Why they make shearpins #5  
Glad to hear that snowman. This is a good reminder to everyone to check your slip clutches and replace shearpins with the proper part. It is a lot cheaper than internal PTO parts.

/ Why they make shearpins #7  
I found a 100' garden hose with my blower last winter. Forgot I had left it by the shed, that was a treat to clean out also!

/ Why they make shearpins #8  
It is images and experiences like these that promote a greater respect for the power in power equipment.

Thanks,
Michael

/ Why they make shearpins #9  
found my aunt's new brick edged flower bed last year, it was horrible

/ Why they make shearpins #10  
I had a walk behind JD before i got my tractor. I found a case of used oil i put back in the quarts and in the box that i had set along the driveway getting ready to take to reclaim. The blower tossed 2 quarts before i was able to back away. What a rottin mess. The best thing is i bet the blower shoot will never rust/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif, Larry