mitsubishi

/ mitsubishi #1  

snoopy

Tractor
mitsubishi 1800 4wd
have a mitsu 1800 ll rd 4 wheel drive having hard time with parts air filter, hyidrolic filter etc also a driveshaft help!!

/ mitsubishi #2  
I think if you scroll around this site there is a Mitsubishi section and then there are a few dealers on here that can get you parts or numbers

/ mitsubishi #3  
There is a Mitsubishi forum here: Mitsubishi/Satoh - TractorByNet.com

On my girlfriend's D1800 (2wd) the air filter is a normal tractor filter. Take the old one off and go to Napa or your local tractor dealership and have them match it. It shouldn't matter which color/brand. It's the same filter as is on my Yanmar and International Harvester, and I've seen one like it on Deeres and an Allis-Chalmers. I've bought them at the local Kubota dealer.

Hers doesn't have an external hydraulic filter. It's probably just a screen inside the transmission case.

Post in the Mitsubishi forum, and be patient; it's not very active compared to the others, as a rule. Be as specific as you can, too. What's wrong with the driveshaft? Is it missing? Broken? A driveline shop can build you one. I'm assuming it's the front. Good luck!