Skid steer latch box

/ Skid steer latch box #1  

millwrightdude

Silver Member
Since I have several implements that use the Bush hog style quick attach I thought I could make me an adapter that I can use to also use skid steer style implements. I trying to find some place that sells just the skid steer latch box. Do some of you guys know where to find the latch box so I can make a adapter?

/ Skid steer latch box #2  
Skid steer hitch parts to build a skidster adapter
Joanne's Pot Racks & Washburn's Industrial & Ag Attachments Skid steer hitch parts to build a skidster adapter
I've been doing a little research myself. $800-900 for an adapter for my NH7309 loader so I'll be making an adapter myself. I bought a set of stone forks a few years back that came with their own universal loader adapter which I changed into my own rudimentary quick change. I can weld these to the front of that an I'll be good to go. Now that I have a skidsteer I want to be able to use or move any of my attachments with either machine.

/ Skid steer latch box
Those two sites are one in the same. I have tried to contact them twice and have had no luck. You see their stuff all over ebay.

/ Skid steer latch box #4  
Do you think they are a ripoff?

/ Skid steer latch box #5  
Do you think they are a ripoff?

Nope. I bought Washburn's universal skid steer adapter and have been happy with it. I also bought an adaptor for my bucket. Had a welder cut the factory brackets off the bucket and weld the QA plate on. So far, so good.
During the buying process Washburn answered emails and phone calls promptly and answered all my questions.
QA_8295_NEW. My only issue was that they forgot to send the nuts with the unit. I went to the local hardware store and bought some lock nuts and was all set.

I see that you're from Theresa. Right after I put the skid steer adapter on my Kubota I bought a set of used QA forks in Black River. Forks are tough to find used at a reasonable price.

/ Skid steer latch box
I have sent them a few email asking some questions and never heard back from them. They seam to have at least 3 web sites with their products.

/ Skid steer latch box #7  
I have sent them a few email asking some questions and never heard back from them. They seam to have at least 3 web sites with their products.

Sorry to hear that. I had pretty good luck with them. Hate to recommend someone if they're starting to slack off. I know that they do business under Washburn, Hayspear.com and the Pot & Rack thing.

/ Skid steer latch box
It looks like they flood the market with their products but dont hve the support to go with it. They seam to have some good stuff, some of which I could use.

/ Skid steer latch box #9  
They must buy the latch boxes from someone to resell. I'll buy from them when I'm ready if I don't find anyone else I'd rather do business with. I may go the adapter route for another $100.
Yes about the forks. I just bought the skidsteer at the Watertown Bobcat dealer and I had them include a set of forks in the deal.

/ Skid steer latch box #10  
They must buy the latch boxes from someone to resell. I'll buy from them when I'm ready if I don't find anyone else I'd rather do business with. I may go the adapter route for another $100.
Yes about the forks. I just bought the skidsteer at the Watertown Bobcat dealer and I had them include a set of forks in the deal.

I bought the quick attach and the adapter plate from Washburn, but I found afterward that the adapter plates can be had cheaper from some other places, probably the most common being ebay.
Kevin at the Bobcat store is an old buddy of mine.