kubota gone crazy

/ kubota gone crazy #11  
my diesel is acting like the timing is off when you put your hand over the exhaust it pulls it in and when you put your hand over the intake is blows out,wont start need help with what to look for

Many moons ago when I was a kid me and a a buddy pull started a little Kubota with a dead battery, it started but suddenly had 1 forward gear and 4 reverse gears. Dumb kids!! As far as I remember, it it was fine after (but the battery was still dead):laughing::laughing:
I think it was an old L175.

/ kubota gone crazy #13  
Sounds like it was running backwards. I have seen a John Deere 730
2 cylinder diesel run backwards. It was running on a dyno when it was lugged down and died. When he restarted it, it ran backwards. He was trying hard to kill it and did get it done. They don't last long with the oil pump running backwards. If you have a clear precleaner and oil bath breather it is real evident as you will fill the precleaner with oil. I was also on a Case 930 diesel and I was being pulled started and it fired backwards. It filled the precleaner with oil as well. It took a split second to to figure out what was going on. First time I had experienced it. Detriots seem to do it more often than any other engine. Being a 2 cycle diesel I would think contributes to that.

/ kubota gone crazy #14  
my diesel is acting like the timing is off when you put your hand over the exhaust it pulls it in and when you put your hand over the intake is blows out,wont start need help with what to look for

sniff sniff

one post

sniff sniff

crazy problem

sniff sniff

Is that the sickly sweet scent of a troll?:laughing: