Pat's Easy Hitch System

/ Pat's Easy Hitch System #1  

twinjayhawks

Silver Member
Tractor
Century 3045
Sorry if this is a dumb question... I would like to order a set of these for my tractor. How do you know if you need a Cat 1, Cat 2 or Cat 3? I would like to use them for my Box Bade, Post Hole Digger and Finish Mower.

Here is a link to the product page

/ Pat's Easy Hitch System #2  
It's based upon your tractor's 3PH rating (attachment hole sizes of the upper and lower links).
Is your tractor a Category 1, 2 or 3?

Based upon what I read about your Century 3045, I'd say you need a Category 1 Pat's Easy Change. However, to confirm that, measure the pin diameters (the pins that hook to your lower links) on one of your implements. If they're 7/8 in, you have a Category 1 implement.

Here's some information for you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-point_hitch

/ Pat's Easy Hitch System
Here is a response I received from the company that sells the Hitch System:
Measure the diameter of the hole on your lift arm a 7/8th hole is a cat1. If the hole is 1 1/8th it is a Cat 2.

That makes a lot of sense, I will measure them in the morning.

/ Pat's Easy Hitch System
I received the hitch system and got them installed yesterday. As the picture shows I tilted them so that they are closer to perpendicular to the implement connection... does this look correct or should they be inline with the lifting bar?

Another issue I see is now the upper top link is 29" when in a neutral position. I want to get a hydraulic top link. I see that they will only go to 28". Any suggestions?

Attachments

• image-1067945431.png
    image-1067945431.png
    994.8 KB · Views: 184
  • image-523357163.png
    image-523357163.png
    879.4 KB · Views: 151
   / Pat's Easy Hitch System #7  
I received the hitch system and got them installed yesterday. As the picture shows I tilted them so that they are closer to perpendicular to the implement connection... does this look correct or should they be inline with the lifting bar?

Another issue I see is now the upper top link is 29" when in a neutral position. I want to get a hydraulic top link. I see that they will only go to 28". Any suggestions?

The installation of the PEC looks fine. It's pretty simple and intuitive (after all, I could do it...)

Can't help you with the top link question...sorry.