Hesston/Fiat/New Holland Parts

/ Hesston/Fiat/New Holland Parts #1  

tsterkel

Bronze Member
Tractor
2202 Kubota
I have been finding Fiat/Hesston parts more easily in Europe. Some more research, and I discovered that many of the Fiat tractors that were cross badged to Hesston were also cross badged to New Holland. When I pointed this out to the local New Holland parts department, they were not happy....
for what it is worth

/ Hesston/Fiat/New Holland Parts #2  
Interesting. Any links you are willing to share?

Steve

/ Hesston/Fiat/New Holland Parts #3  
With all the brands being assimilated by the bigger companies like deere, agco its a darned wonder a person can get parts for the original line of equipment.

I can see why the parts people are not happy, suppose to be the same model of tractor but, different updates to specific models but only to a certain series of serial number AND only on that one brand for one year of production and not other like models:confused2:

Welcome to the global economy:D

/ Hesston/Fiat/New Holland Parts #4  
Not sure I comprende.

NH, CaseIH, and FIATAGRI units have been co-mingled for more than a decade. What was he unhappy about? Just coming about these facts or that you seem to be locating parts better overseas?

Hesston died-out as the FIAT purchase of Ford AG came about. No mystery there. Hesston's implement line was sold off to AGCO in the wake. Subsequently, the new New Holland (the combined FIAT/Ford AG under new name) came into being and then agreed to a merger with the Case Co.

All very old news. What's the worry about?