kiota dk55 turbo

/ kiota dk55 turbo #1  

ptmoore

Tractor
kiota dk55
Tractor will not start after running and starting perfectly for over 5 years. Have just over 300 hrs on the machine (have not been around much over the past few years). I did notice, just prior to the tractor not wanting to re-start , that when i turned off the ignition (key) it kept running (weak). I then used the manual fuel shut off. Went to start it up again to see if it would do the same again and it would not start.
Checked the fuses and fuse relays. all appear normal. Has anyone had a similar problem or can offer a solution. ptm

/ kiota dk55 turbo #2  
Try this on the Kioti forum - likely get more response.

Everything in neutral?
PTO off?
Does it turn over and just not fire?

A little more detail will help a lot

/ kiota dk55 turbo #3  
Mine did this and it was the battery went bad. I actually had the battery cable pull loose from the battery and the engine cut off woudnt work then i put the cable back on and it works again so if your cables are fine then i think your battery needs replaced.

/ kiota dk55 turbo #4  
Hello ptmoore, When you shut off the fuel, you may have caused a cavitation, or sucked air into the system. I would blead the fuel lines, first. As for it running after you shut it off, I would suspect that is an electrical problem, or fuel shut off, solenoid, problem. I'm asuming that, you have electronic fuel injection.
Dave