Looking for a International 300 radiator

/ Looking for a International 300 radiator #1  

tjferns

Tractor
kubota bx23
I am looking for a used radiator for this tractor. Where can one find one? thanks for the help

/ Looking for a International 300 radiator #2  
I am looking for a used radiator for this tractor. Where can one find one? thanks for the help

If the tanks are good get it re-cored.

I had a 8n done years ago it was about $250.00

tom

/ Looking for a International 300 radiator #3  

You might try Yesterdays tractor or any of the old IH tractor sites. You might find that there are reproductions at this time that are not as much as you might think! Call a local dealer and see what he may be able to find. The right parts man maybe a buff and be able to help with your quest. It's been a while since these tractors have been in constant use so any used radiator might be well used.

/ Looking for a International 300 radiator #4  
we have a pretty good radiator shop here that rebuilt mine by using the frame and putting a new set of cores in.

/ Looking for a International 300 radiator
tThanks for all your input ,I have talked to the guys at the radiator shop and they told me that they might be able to make it hold water. I have found a new one on the net for around 440.00$ just trying to get this tractor through winter feeding.