Deutz Parts needed D130 06

/ Deutz Parts needed D130 06 #1  

PADeutzguy

I'm working on the final steps of restoration of my grandfather's D130 06 Deutz. Wally & Sabrina at Walts Tractor in Mo have been great to work with, but there are a few things they can't get and may be someone can point me to a parts tractor.

I really need decent working, adjustable 3ph arms. Mine are welded solid, and hooking up to a 5 bottom plow isn't happening.

I'm also looking for the headlights... I know they fall out, but trying to get it back to original. The quick and dirty method is to weld angle stock in the hood and mount TSC lights in there, but welding on that new paint job.. ugh. Pair or not, I'm interested.

If anyone has a roll bar for it... these PA hills are steep!

This one is a "grey belly" it's a 1974, it is the light grey and dark green paint, not the newer spring green models (it makes a difference with the 3ph arms).

Thanks all!

Randy

/ Deutz Parts needed D130 06 #2  
I'm working on the final steps of restoration of my grandfather's D130 06 Deutz. Wally & Sabrina at Walts Tractor in Mo have been great to work with, but there are a few things they can't get and may be someone can point me to a parts tractor.

I really need decent working, adjustable 3ph arms. Mine are welded solid, and hooking up to a 5 bottom plow isn't happening.

I'm also looking for the headlights... I know they fall out, but trying to get it back to original. The quick and dirty method is to weld angle stock in the hood and mount TSC lights in there, but welding on that new paint job.. ugh. Pair or not, I'm interested.

If anyone has a roll bar for it... these PA hills are steep!

This one is a "grey belly" it's a 1974, it is the light grey and dark green paint, not the newer spring green models (it makes a difference with the 3ph arms).

Thanks all!

Randy

Is it not possible to get original lights from a dealer.. I have a bit newer ones and just bought some for mine... Maybe you could make a new rollbar for it ?
Good luck!