Ford 1210 Parting Out

/ Ford 1210 Parting Out #1  

DBounds

Tractor
ford 1210
Hey Guys, Just got onto the site. I have 2 Ford 1210's. Both 1983 models. I bought the second to temporarily replace the first because I had a shaft break in the transmission. I had planned to put my first one back together but after difficulty getting the parts I am just going to part it out. The tractor is in great shape other than that broken transmission shaft. It's a 2wd hydro. If you have a part you need let me know! I am located near Dallas TX. Thanks!

/ Ford 1210 Parting Out #2  
I could use a 1210 part! I have one with a mid PTO. The drain plug for the tranny is in the mid-PTO cover. I stripped the threads in the castings and it leaks all the time. Would you part with this cover assembly? Even if you have one without the mid-PTO and the cast cover just has the drain plug. I would be interested. I never use the mid PTO and I would really like to stop the leak!

Thanks!Pat

/ Ford 1210 Parting Out
Hey Pat. I am interested in selling some parts and I have that part. Let me know where you are located and what you think a fair price for it might be. You can send me an email at tractoriffic1@yahoo.com. Thanks!

/ Ford 1210 Parting Out #4  
do you still have the ford 1210's that you are parting out? i am in the saint louis area.

keith

/ Ford 1210 Parting Out #5  
just wanted to see if u still have 1210 parts and if so i need all 3 injectors and combustion chambers just let me know how much and what shiping whould cost to send to wv

/ Ford 1210 Parting Out #6  
I'm still looking for a crankshaft but I imagine you want to sell the complete engine.

/ Ford 1210 Parting Out #7  
I'm still looking for a crankshaft but I imagine you want to sell the complete engine.

I have a 1210 engine in my garage from one that I parted out last year. The block got trashed because it threw a rod but the crank seems to be fine. If you are interested I can take it apart and get a picture of it. All I did with the engine was sell the heads and injectors. Still haven't pulled the oil pan.

/ Ford 1210 Parting Out #8  
I need a fender mounted headlight for a 1210 Ford. Not the bulb, the housing with glass.

/ Ford 1210 Parting Out #9  
I need both front hubs if you still have them. Mine is 2WD

/ Ford 1210 Parting Out #10  
I need both front hubs if you still have them. Mine is 2WD

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I have just one hub left. Sold the other one quite a while back. PM me if you want. I'm just trying to clear out the shop of stuff I will never use.